Welcome to collection 45
, located at 124 e broadway, vancouver, bc v5t 1w1, canada (mount pleasant ve), status , 2013. there are currently 45 suites in the building on 6 levels. title to land is freehold
with the strata plan number: eps1894
the property is being managed by quay pacific and can be reached at 604-521-0876 .
the project is designed by gomberoff bell lyon architects group inc, and developed by mo yeung international enterprise, the amenities and the features include the following:
collection45’s design is consistent with vancouver’s vision for “uptown” main street, which was outlined in the mount pleasant community plan adopted by city council in november 2010.
collection45 establishes a new standard for emerging architecture in the neighbourhood, blending contemporary residential design with a traditional industrial flavour.
- glass and steel mix with brick and metal for a visually arresting exterior that sets the structure apart from its neighbours.
- a 20-foot landscaped breezeway runs alongside the building, inviting passers-by to experience the architecture from all angles.
- innovative solar shading on the south and west facades keeps residents comfortable year round.
- various indoor amenities and a prominent outdoor terrace offer a chance to escape the daily grind.
- rooftop green space:
- provides stunning views of downtown vancouver.
- provides added insulation to roof and helps with storm water retention and the reuse of water throughout the building.
- designed in conjunction with the city of vancouver green initiative program.
- five retail and office units contribute to the neighbourhood’s vibrant creative character and rich mix of small businesses.
- recreation meets leisure on the building’s ground floor, which features a spa, yoga studio, coffee shop and local artists’ studio.
- two-bedroom suites stretch across the building, ensuring air and natural light flow freely throughout the day.
- one- and two-bedroom suites extend out over a pedestrian breezeway on the building’s west side, making the most of daylight hours and postcard views.
- top floor suite residents can take in the city lights from private, landscaped rooftop decks.
- common areas, including elevator lobbies, stairways and corridors, are strategically glazed to maximize light, ventilation and comfort.
- the attentive design that defines collection45’s exterior extends inside.
- the insuite washer and dryer are discreetly hidden behind sleek cabinetry.
- european-inspired design blends modern appliances and cabinetry with the room’s contours and contemporary decor.
- thoughtful kitchen layouts focus on functionality and promote performance cooking.
- sleek cabinetry and streamlined appliances reflect modern main street living.
- the sculptural stainless steel aeg cooktop and wall oven pairs perfectly with wall-mounted upper cabinetry.
- a fully integrated libherr refrigerator and blomberg dishwasher create a seamless transition between kitchen and living space.
- minimalist, low profile grohe faucets combine function and beauty.
- matte lacquer cabinetry is paired with modern wall-mounted faucets.
- classic white carrara gioia marble lines the floor, stretches into the showers and skirts the soaker tubs.
- a continuous ledge runs from sink to shower, offering convenient product storage.
- showers feature both rain and handheld showerheads.
- natural hardwood oak or ash floors anchor living spaces.
- 100% new zealand wool carpets complement each colour scheme.
peace of mind
- each suite pre-wired for insuite security system.
- floor specific fob access.
- each home is backed by a comprehensive 2/5/10 year warranty provided by national home warranty
the amenities and the features include the following: recreation meets leisure on the building’s ground floor, which features a spa, yoga studio, coffee shop and local artists’ studio.
please call 778-888-8888 for more info!