Welcome to the versatile building
, located at 111 e 3 st, north vancouver, bc v7m 2g2, canada (lower lonsdale), status , 2013. there are currently 62 suites in the building on 5 levels. title to land is freehold strata
with the strata plan number: bcp49002
the property is being managed by stratawest and can be reached at 604-904-9595 .
the project is designed by ramsay worden architects ltd., and developed by intracorp, the amenities and the features include the following:
- attractive open-feature shelving, with integrated accent lighting, for extra storage
- a cabinet-faced dishwasher by blomberg® lets the eye skip over the machinery, for an uninterrupted line
- a stainless steel counter-depth refrigerator adds to the streamlined look
- natural grain wide-plank laminate floors extend seamlessly into the living room
the same smart details are built into the bathroom:
- custom-designed, built-in mirrored cabinetry is the focal point, concealing not one, but two medicine cabinets
- under the sink, flip-down storage doors hide hard-to-store toiletries
- a deep soaker tub is great for soaking after a hard day outdoors
- brick detailing in vintage mission red-brown, much like the frontage of the aberdeen block (1910-11) a few streets down
- glazed black and historic white accent brick – president don forsgren’s favourite feature
- decorative black metal and glass canopies over the entryways
of course, when you get to recreate the past, you can include the best present-day thinking too:
- maximized window area for bright, open and functional spaces that have a clean, modern feel
- black metal window frames for a contemporary touch
- double-glaze windows with enhanced low-e glazing
- green features such as low-water use plumbing fixtures and advanced stormwater management systems
- secured underground bicycle and storage lockers
the maintenance fee includes garbage pickup, gardening, heat, hot water, management, snow removal.
please call 778-888-8888 for more info!