Welcome to king edward village
, located at 1402 kingsway, vancouver, bc v5v 3e4, canada (knight), status , 2008. there are currently 167 suites in the building on 17 levels. title to land is freehold strata
with the strata plan number: bcp11581
the property is being managed by columbia property management and can be reached at 604-683-8399 .
the project is designed by rositch hemphill & associates, and developed by aquilini investment group, the amenities and the features include the following:
- designer loop carpets in bedrooms
- imported porcelain tile floors in entryway, kitchen and bathrooms
- halogen lighting in entry and kitchen
- open peninsula design in kitchen with area for bar stools in many plans
- 7 white appliances
- frigidaire stacking washer and dryer
- frosted glass cabinets
- brazilian granite countertops and ceramic tile backsplash
- european-style wild cherry-colored or white flat-panel cabinets in the kitchen and baths
- european travertine vanity countertops
- glazed ceramic tile with mosaic marble tile accents in the tub surrounds
- imported plumbing fixtures in gleaming white
- european sink and bathtub faucets finished in polished chrome
- imported designer washroom accessories in polished chrome
- each home is wired for high-speed internet access
the maintenance fee includes caretaker, management.
please call 778-888-8888 for more info!