Welcome to chancellor
, located at 4880 bennett st, burnaby, bc v5h 4j9, canada (metrotown), status , 2013. there are currently 245 suites in the building on 37 levels. title to land is freehold strata
with the strata plan number: bcp47866
the project is designed by buttjes architecture inc., and developed by polygon, the amenities and the features include the following:
- designed by award-winning buttjes architecture inc., chancellor rises before you as a sleek concrete and glass tower inspired by iconic skyscrapers in metropolitan cities.
- a prominent landscaped plaza at the corner of nelson ave. and bennett st. with a dramatic public art installation by renowned artist alan storey enhances your arrival.
- entertain in style in the gourmet kitchens with custom wood cabinetry, stylish large format quartz backsplash, smooth quartz countertops and high quality appliances including gas range.
- ensuites feature natural imported marble slab countertops and backsplashes, contemporary soaker tub and flat panel wood cabinets with polished chrome pulls.
- you don’t need to leave home to enjoy over 1,900 square feet of private amenities exclusive to chancellor residents.
the amenities and the features include the following: • enjoy over 1,900 square feet of private amenities
• fitness studio – a private workout facility featuring cardio and weight training equipment, a television and yoga centre.
• enjoy a great book under the sun with seating provided by the central lawn area.
• surf the internet, mingle with your neighbours, and entertain guests in the large, indoor social lounge with select bar amenities surrounded by
• a resident manager to ensure everything runs smoothly.
the maintenance fee includes caretaker, garbage pickup, gas, hot water, management, recreation facility, snow removal.
please call 778-888-8888 for more info!