IN TODO SANTOS, BAJA CALIFORNIA SUR
Cabos Santos is close to the historic district of Todos Santos while still secluded.
Todos Santos Vacation Destination
- Founded in the 18th century by the Jesuits, Totos Santos was designated a "Pueblo Magico" by the federal government in 2006 for its historical significance
- The weather from mid-October to mid-July ranges from 57 - 86 Degrees F (14 -30 degrees C). From mid-July to mid-October the temperature rises to 74 - 91 degrees F (24 - 33 degrees C).
- Totos Santos is only 55 miles (92 km) from Los Cabos International Airport and the La Paz Airport
- Todos Santos is enclosed by the Sierra de la Laguna mountins on the east and the Pacific Ocean on the west
- Boutiques, restaurants, caafes, Mexican diners, art galleries and small hotels are located in a pedestrian historic district
- Outdoor activities include: surfing, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, sport fishing, bird watching, whale watching and hose back riding.
Outstanding Features of Cabo Santos, Eco-Luxury Resort:
- 1.4 miles (2.3 Km) of Secluded first class sandy beach on the West
- 3/4 of lots have ocean views and a third have views of the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains on the East and the Pacific Ocean to the West
- Potable water right entitlement
- Treated water available for landscaping
- 740 acre (300 ha) master planned community
- The site can be easily reached by bicycle, foot, horse, or ATV