Welcome to coulter berry
, located at 9220 glover road, langley, bc v1m, canada (fort langley), status , 0000. there are currently 19 suites in the building on 3 levels.
the project is designed by keystone architecture and planning ltd., the amenities and the features include the following:
- 7' genuine solid wood interior doors
- deluxe moulding throughout
- windows with bug screens
- natural gas bbq connections
- genuine wood hardwood floors
- natural gas stone and wood fireplaces
- full size, front loading washer and natural gas dryer
- all laundry rooms have a floor drain
- premium lighting within dining rooms
- wood closet organizers above washer and dryer, where applicable
- quartz counter-tops
- gourmet under-mount sink
- full extension soft close
- genuine wood cabinets
- stainless steel appliances
- gas range
- built-in microwave
- side-by-side refrigerator
- under cabinet built-in led lighting
- quality lighting with adjustable dimmer switch
- wood closet organizers
- 8' foot high closets
- deluxe moulding
- quartz vanity-tops
- heated tile floor in master ensuites
- heated fog-free mirror in master ensuites
- built-in led night lights
- adjustable height shower heads
- overhead rain head in master ensuite showers
for our environment
- geothermal-based mechanical system providing for 100% of heating and 70% of cooling energy requirements, connected to a ground source closed-loop vertical network of 60 vertical wells drilled 250' feet deep, installed underneath the underground parkade.
- significant additional storm sediment filtering, with the removal of 80% of total suspended solids (tss) and floating oils within a custom-built storm water system installed under the parking ramp, with an internal high-flow bypass system that ensures scouring and removal of collected tss and hydrocarbons during large storm events.
- 35+ solar panels on the roof to generate renewable energy throughout the year to reduce coulter berry's electricity consumption.
- automatic irrigation for exterior landscaping designed to minimize water use.
- reduced water usage fixtures and operations for a total reduction of water use of at least 30%.
- enhanced refrigerant management, committing to refrigerants and hvac design that minimizes or eliminates emission of compounds that cause ozone depletion and global warming.
- 75% of all construction waste will be recycled. 98% of the now demolished frontier hardware store building was recycled.
- installation of materials, flooring, sealants and other construction and finish materials that are categorized as low-emitters of volatile organic compounds (vocs) for improved long-term interior air quality.
- heat recovery ventilation for the reuse of energy within outbound air for significant energy savings.
- centralized hot water to reduce unnecessary storage of unneeded hot water within each individual residential, office or retail unit.
for visitors and occupants
- geothermal-based "heating" for pedestrian walkways, the rear parking plaza area, and the parkade entry ramp, automatically activated when the temperature falls to 2° or 3°. during the winter, no salting will ever be necessary at coulter berry.
- significantly increased interior ventilation, with 30% additional air than typically installed to reduce concentrations of carbon dioxide produced by occupants, and by pollutants produced by off-gassing of construction materials and furnishings, to improve occupant health.
- advanced base building and tenant energy measurement + verification systems, with submetering by zone, lighting and outlets, to create an energy feedback loop to enable and encourage tenants to minimize energy consumption.
- outdoor air delivery monitoring with co2 monitors that signal when fresh air is required, and when it is not, resulting in significant energy savings by ensuring ventilation systems are only running when necessary.
- high-end, machine-less, very fast elevator, t.i.m.e. 3000lb mrl 350fpm.
- all commercial retail units (crus) have stubbed services for water and drainage so that any commercial retail unit (cru) can accommodate a commercial kitchen.
- security cameras in the breezeway, building entrances, and underground parkade.
- full grease ventilation ducts installed and designed to pass through office and residential floors unnoticed, such that any 5 commercial retail units (crus) can be full-service restaurants without any building or mechanical modifications, if ever required.
for our history
- an artistic dedication to jim dyck and the frontier hardware store incorporated into the southern pilaster on glover road, to commemorate the frontier hardware within fort langley's history, and jim dyck's prominent role within the community the past many many years.
- two artistic motifs of david coulter and john berry to the right and left the two primary brick pilasters at the main corner of glover road and mavis avenue, on either side adjacent to the retail entrance.
please call 778-888-8888 for more info!