Welcome to woodland heights
, located at 3912 carey road, victoria, bc v8z 4e3, canada (sw glanford), status , 2014. there are currently 46 suites in the building on 4 levels. with the strata plan number: eps2046
the project is designed by merrick architecture ltd., and developed by synergy projects ltd., the amenities and the features include the following:
the homes at woodland heights
- unique mix of housing - spacious condominiums, townhomes heritage homes and single family residence.
- large, intelligently designed homes with contemporary features and finishes.
- bright and airy floorplans with grand windows boasting an abundance of natural light.
- ideally situated in uptown, in the heart of saanich, and just minutes from downtown victoria.
- proximity to schools, shopping, parks, airport, hospital, ferry terminal, recreation facilities and golf courses.
- designed according to green globes and built green® standards.
- set amongst verdant garry oak meadows.
- surrounded by spectacular greenspace, with buildings
occupying only 25% of the site's natural landscape.
- roomy balconies or terraces providing scenic views from each home, and 2 rooftop terraces with magnificent vistas for condominium residents.
- gated and secured underground parking for condos, and mix of single and double garages for townhomes.
- each home meets saanich adaptable living standards.
- complimentary membership with victoria car share co-op.
- complimentary one-year telus high-speed internet connection and telus optik tv subscription.
- on-line homeowner manuals provided by conasys.
- large windows and lofty nine-foot ceilings, providing plenty of natural light; fourth-floor condominiums boast soaring 12-foot ceilings and clerestory windows.
- laminate flooring in condominium homes, engineered hardwood flooring in single family, heritage duplex and townhomes.
- gas fireplaces and gas hook-ups for barbeques in the townhomes and heritage homes.
- spacious master bedrooms with walk-in style closets in most suites.
- generous closet and storage space.
- advanced, state-of-the-art energy star washer and dryer in each home.
your choice, your style
- each woodland heights home features two designer colour and style options from which to choose: a modern organic featuring natural white oak flooring and cabinetry, or a warmer classic style featuring a cream and walnut palette.
- exceptional and functional finishes featuring beautiful wood veneer cabinetry and natural stone countertops.
- picture-perfect kitchens with five energy-efficient premium stainless steel appliances, including fisher & paykell countertop depth refrigerators.
- high-quality plumbing fixtures by hansgrohe featuring pull-out kitchen faucet sprays.
- premium appliances, such as bosch slide-in ranges, bosch dishwashers and microwave/range hoods.
- bosch electric cooktop stoves with built-in wall ovens featured in penthouse suites, while townhomes and heritage homes include bosch gas cooktops with convenient built-in wall ovens.
- penthouse suites and larger corner suites feature sophisticated and stylish built-in wine cellars (refrigerators).
- sleek and polished single-handle faucet, raindance shower head and high-efficiency toto toilets.
- expansive ensuites creating a spa-like retreat with generous dual vanities and plenty of space and storage.
- stylish features and finishes that include a modern tub and shower, and contemporary semi-frameless glass enclosure.
peace of mind
- comprehensive 2-5-10 year home warranty from travelers insurance company of canada:
—2 year materials & labour warranty.
- first 12 months, coverage for any defect in materials and labour.
- first 15 months, coverage for any defects in materials and labour in the common property of a multi-unit building.
- first 24 months, coverage for any defect in materials and labour supplied for the electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning delivery and distribution systems. in addition, coverage for any defect in materials and labour supplied for the exterior cladding, caulking, windows and doors that may lead to detachment or material damage to the new home.
- 5 year building envelope warranty.
- 10 year structural defects warranty.
please call 778-888-8888 for more info!
Photo GalleryClick Here To Print Building Pictures - 6 Per Page
3912 Carey Road, Victoria, BC V8Z 4E3, Canada Rendering
3912 Carey Road, Victoria, BC V8Z 4E3, Canada Bird's Eye Rendering
3912 Carey Road, Victoria, BC V8Z 4E3, Canada Interior Rendering Caldecote condominium in White Oak colour scheme
3912 Carey Road, Victoria, BC V8Z 4E3, Canada Interior Rendering Caldecote condominium in Walnut colour scheme