Welcome to morgan
, located at 16272 24 ave, south surrey, bc v3s 0e1, canada (sunnyside park surrey), status , 2016. there are currently 94 suites in the building on 3 levels. title to land is freehold strata
the amenities and the features include the following:
a better home.
architectural presence. functional space. natural light. from making the most of every inch to creating beautiful street appeal, our obsession for design and detail is evident throughout. it’s how we build you a better home.
a better home
- redbrick georgian rowhomes were the very first homes we designed and built. and over the past 15 years, we've figured out how to make them even better and morgan is our best yet.
- a mix of 2, 3 & 4-bedroom homes, designed for young families, those looking for roomier homes, and couples looking for a simpler way to live.
- redbrick facade that is beautiful to look at and easy to love. every home defined by its black entry door.
- individual front gate and landscaped walk lead to your own front door, sheltered within a private raised stoop, and lit recessed entrance (some homes).
inside the home
- for morgan's interiors, we were inspired by shaker and farmhouse kitchens, a timeless look, yet married it with today's must-haves and a smart, smooth contemporary finish.
- white-on-white palette keeps it simple, clean, and elegant, with wood tones warming it up.
- high-volume, 10-foot ceilings on main living level in all homes.
- powder room on main floor (some homes).
- oversized windows increase natural light and extend space in living, dining, and master bedrooms.
- oversized matte porcelain tile flooring in entry and bathrooms.
- laminate wood flooring throughout living, dining, kitchen, and nook (some homes).
- cut-pile carpeting throughout bedrooms, upstairs hallway, and main stairways.
- recessed pot lights in select locations.
- mosaic-designed art niches with mono-point gallery lighting.
- reinforced tv wall with cord-concealing conduit for wall-mounted big-screen television.
- lg stacked or side-by-side washer and dryer (optional upgrade).
- kendall track lighting with white finish in main living and upstairs hallway.
inside the kitchen
- in the kitchen, we set back-splash tile against shaker-style cabinetry with pulls in polished chrome for texture.
- the chimney-style hood fan and mullioned windows throughout, add a classic touch. handle-free doors eliminate unnecessary hardware.
- these kitchens are roomy too, with plenty of clearance (some homes).
- white, subway tile, porcelain tile backsplash.
- full-height pantry (some homes).
- stone countertop (standard) with breakfast bar.
- sterling stainless steel double-bowl sink.
- kohler dual-spray, pull-down, high-arc faucet in polished chrome.
- under-cabinet halogen integrated task lights.
- appliance ensemble:
- ge energy star stainless steel, side-by-side, 25.4 cu. ft. refrigerator with built-in ice and water dispenser;
- ge counter-depth french door with bottom freezer (optional);
- ge stainless steel electric range and oven;
- venmar chimney-style hood fan;
- ge built-in stainless steel dishwasher with front controls (optional); and
- panasonic microwave and matching trim kit (optional).
inside the bathroom
- over-size tile lines the floor and walls, providing a quiet backdrop as you sink deep into the soaker tub (home specific).
- acritec white square porcelain sinks.
- kohler single-lever faucets in polished chrome.
- wide-profile laminate countertops (ensuite only) or composite quartz (optional).
- mosaic-designed shaker-style vanity with polished chrome pulls, including pendant lighting (home specific).
- deep soaker bathtub (home specific).
- porcelain tile bathtub and shower surrounds.
- kohler showerheads and bathtub faucets in polished chrome.
- oversized matte porcelain tile flooring.
- recessed pot lighting.
- sterling white elongated toilet (high efficiency).
- beautifully set in the heart of south surrey, with the calm of oak meadow park to one side and the main street vibe of morgan crossing to the other. we love it here.
- layered landscaping of wide boulevards and tree-lined streets; with three-rail fencing separating private yards from walking paths.
- substantial redbrick monumentation featuring an integrated rosette motif; layered landscape lighting surrounds. all of which continues throughout the entire property.
- common areas include landscaped walking paths connecting to surrounding streets and parks.
- private amenity building, exclusive to residents, with fitness area and furnished meeting room.
- a little bit of everything, all within a short walk, just like a village.
mosaic homeowner care
- mosaic’s own warranty, backed by travelers 1-2-5-10 new home warranty:
- 1-year materials and labour warranty;
- 2-year materials and labour warranty for distribution systems;
- 5-year building envelope warranty; and
- 10-year structural warranty.
- mosaic’s homeowner care orientation program and on-call homeowner support.
please call 778-888-8888 for more info!
Photo GalleryClick Here To Print Building Pictures - 6 Per Page
16272 24 Ave, south Surrey, BC V3S 0E1, Canada Exterior
16272 24 Ave, south Surrey, BC V3S 0E1, Canada Den
16272 24 Ave, south Surrey, BC V3S 0E1, Canada Kitchen
16272 24 Ave, south Surrey, BC V3S 0E1, Canada Bedroom
16272 24 Ave, south Surrey, BC V3S 0E1, Canada Dining Area
16272 24 Ave, south Surrey, BC V3S 0E1, Canada Kid's Room
16272 24 Ave, south Surrey, BC V3S 0E1, Canada Living Area
16272 24 Ave, south Surrey, BC V3S 0E1, Canada Bathroom