Welcome to boheme
, located at 1588 east hastings street, vancouver, bc v5l, cana (hastings), status , 2015. there are currently 82 suites in the building on levels. title to land is freehold strata
the project is designed by gomberoff bell lyon architects group inc, the amenities and the features include the following:
european style cabinetry with rich wood-grain, glossy finish and soft close hardware.
- polished quartz slab countertop
- rectilinear stainless steel sinks and professional style faucets with convenient pull down spray
- high-performance integrated and brushed stainless steel appliances:
- fulgor gas cook top
- fulgor wall oven
- faber integrated hood fan
- panasonic microwave
- blomberg paneled dishwasher
- blomberg paneled refrigerator
european style wood-finish vanity cabinetry.
- vessel basins with modern profile polished chrome faucets
- environmentally friendly toilets
- elegant oversized carrara marble inspired porcelain tiles on floors and shower surrounds in all bathrooms
- master bathrooms feature polished chrome rain showers
residents’ lounge on level 2, including a kitchen and sitting area, with big screen tv and expansive landscaped terrace.
- fitness studio with state of the art equipment overlooking terrace gardens
- residential and visitor parking
- retail and restaurant facilities at street level
- garden plots for urban agriculture
- secured lobby entry and elevators with floor-restricted access
- 2-5-10 warranty will be provided in accordance with the home owner’s protection act.
- direct bus to ubc + sfu.
- direct bus to canada line, expo line and millennium line
- located on the world renowned vancouver bike route system
- close to some of vancouver’s most academically recognized schools
spacious, open, modern interiors.
- two colour schemes: cappuccino (lighter) or espresso (darker)
- elegant wide-plank laminate hardwood flooring throughout
- inviting balconies and terraces
- south facing second floor terrace homes feature expansive patios and lush landscaping
- roller shade window coverings
- solid core over-height interior doors
sustainable design principles have been used in the design and construction of bohème.
- enhanced wall insulation
- enhanced roof insulation
- enhanced glazing performance
- maximization of day lighting throughout
- low flow plumbing fixtures
- energy efficient appliances
- energy efficient fans and pumps for the mechanical system
- urban agriculture plots
- water efficient landscaping which reduces heat islands and storm water runoff
- use of low voc emitting materials (adhesives, sealant, carpet and paint
the maintenance fee includes management.
please call 778-888-8888 for more info!