Welcome to riley
, located at 1320 riley street, coquitlam, bc v3e 0c8, canada (burke mountain), status , 2012. there are currently 91 suites in the building on 3 levels. title to land is freehold strata
with the strata plan number: bcp48815
the project is designed by raymond letkeman architect inc., and developed by mosaic homes, the amenities and the features include the following:
- distinctive front entry with raised stoop, suspended lantern, and sheltering canopy supported by curved wooden brackets.
- individual landscaped walkway and front gate with carved pattern (home specific).
- patio (plan specific) and landscaped yard off the main level of living; walk out to a connecting trail network.
- graduated fencing steps from 6 to 3 feet, maximizing privacy near the home while letting light into the yard.
- powder rooms on the main level of living, convenient when entertaining (plan specific).
- high-volume, 10-foot ceilings on the ground level (home specific), and 9-foot ceilings on the main level of living.
- laminate flooring throughout living, dining, and kitchen areas.
- oversized porcelain tile flooring in entry and bathrooms.
- loop pile carpeting throughout bedrooms, hallways, and stairways.
- reinforced tv wall with cord-concealing conduit for wall-mounted big-screen television.
- fireplace with mosaic-designed custom millwork mantle surround (optional for b plans).
- traditional and angled bay windows grouped in traditional tudor formation extend living space in the living room and some bedrooms (plan specific).
- book alcove with table-height ledge (plan specific).
- gallery-style art nooks with mono-point gallery lighting.
- recessed pot lights and track lighting throughout.
- samsung front-loading washer and dryer (optional).
- large kitchen island or peninsula with integrated breakfast bar, seating 3 to 6.
- full-height pantry to store plenty of groceries (plan specific).
- easy-maintenance laminate countertop (standard) or polished composite quartz countertop in b plans (optional in other plans).
- stainless steel double-bowl sink.
- contemporary, two-tone flat-panel cabinetry with pulls in brushed stainless steel and soft-close doors.
- ceramic tile backsplash.
- grohe dual-spray pull-down high arc faucet in polished chrome.
- under-cabinet halogen task lights
the maintenance fee includes garbage pickup, gardening, management, snow removal.
please call 778-888-8888 for more info!